I am a young, talented, dynamic drummer with extensive experience in all styles. Plus a powerful live performer with massive stage presence.
My references are from some of the top players in the world
Thomas Lang Independent session Artist.
Ian Thomas Session Artist and Tom Jones Drummer.
Plus I have also been recommend for the following uk acts,: Cold Play, Feeder and stereophonics.
Endorsements, Roland UK and Protection Racket UK
Just give me three minutes and a pair of sticks!!
Web site www.markmayhem.com
- Peel Entertainments Cruise Europe tour on the ‘The Thomson Spirit ship’
- European tour with WWE Entertainments, performing with The 12 tenors & The 10 Sopranos
- Performed with Floyd Tribute act The Wall of Sound in the Cavern and various other venues in and around Liverpool
- Performing with various function and party bands all over the UK
- Toured the UK with Danny McCormack from the ‘WildHearts’ in the band ‘The Chasers’, and was featured in UK’s Kerrang magazine.
- Recorded a single with band ‘Sun Machine’ for Manager DB. Performed the single at a radio One Festival in Cardiff.
- Recommended for the band ‘Cold Play’. Both their manager and lead singer, Chris, really liked my vibe.
- Performed at the 2005 Cork Jazz Guinness Festival in Ireland.
- Performing for unsigned bands in London
- Supported the ‘Best of the UK’ Tribute bands
- Recorded tracks for charity SGI International
- Recording for artist Dawn Azusa and Nick Plytas, key board player for David Bowie in Cat House Studios London
- Recording with London based bands live
- Working with Welsh band ‘One Room Down’ and recording new material.
- Worked with Boss Music’s Andy Ross on a Rock project which I helped MD the band in the studio for EMI Music
- Featured with the band ‘Melonstone’ for Show Case TV on Men & Motors.
- Recorded an album with the band ‘Melonstone’ using various loops and clicks at Cat House Studios, London.
- Recorded and toured the UK with indie groove band ‘27’ for CJD Records. Producers for the band were: Ian Richardson (KLF, Zodiac Mindwarp, Jesus Jones, and Montrose Avenue), Harvey Birrell (Caffeine, Rachel Stamp) and Adrian Woolfson (Firth Amendment).
Shows and Teaching Work
- A member of the Hudson Music Tip Teacher group
- Peripatetic Instrumental Teacher in Liverpool for company High Notes & The Rock Project Wirral
- Peripatetic Instrumental Teacher in Chester for company MFL
- Substitute percussionist in Lewisham College London. Working with choreographed dance movements which incorporated various styles, such as Ballet, Modern, and African dancing with children as young as 8 years old up to 22 years of age.
- Worked for the Italia Conti Academy in London performing the show ‘A Chorus Line’.
- MD for a theatre production of ‘Cinderella’ in The Stratford East Theatre, playing percussion and drums.
- Worked for the Landor Theatre in London, performing with ‘The little shop of Horrors’.
- Worked with MD Robert Highman, performing in a series of West End shows for charity with a West End cast at the Millfield Theatre, Edmonton, London.